The most magical time of year can get a little more magical with the Walt Disney World Christmas Vacation Package. This year’s package is a five-night stay from December 17-22. Customers can purchase this package for select Disney Moderate, Disney Deluxe, or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotels. In addition to a five-night stay, guests also receive 4-day theme park tickets with Hopper ParkÂ® Option and exclusive vacation themed experiences.
These festive specials include:
- Exclusive nighttime access to Toy Story Land on December 17, when guests can view the new land decorated to celebrate its first holiday season
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party tickets on December 18th
- Exclusive nighttime access to select Disney’s Animal Kingdom attractions on December 19, including Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, Expedition Everest, and Dinosaur. Guests will also enjoy an exclusive screening of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Exclusive early morning access to World of Disney Store stores on December 20. Guests will also have exclusive access to the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail Experience, to enjoy hot chocolate and cotton candy.
- Exclusive Holiday Themed Buffet Dinner at Epcot on December 21
This offer can be booked between October 22 and December 2.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. The number of packages available for purchase is limited.
Since theme park entry is included in this package, guests will also be able to enjoy all other holiday events including “A Frozen Holiday Wish” at Magic Kingdom Park, the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays at Epcot, Flurry of Fun festivities and Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the Diwali vacation additions to UP! A great bird adventure at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park, and more.
To book this or any other Disney travel package, contact our official tour operator, Small World Big Fun, at http://smallworldbigfun.com/disneyfans!