We bring you lots of stories every day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed something on our feed, we’ve collected all of our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your daily recap for Tuesday, April 5, 2022.
- Two large yellow cranes set up on the Journey of Water Inspired by “Moana” construction site at EPCOT.
- In a video shared by Disney Parks, the female Walt Disney Imagineers behind Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind spoke about the importance of working with each other in a male-dominated field.
- If you’re an annual pass holder and hoping to ride Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind on its opening day, we have some bad news. All park reservations for EPCOT Annual Passholders are now booked for Friday, May 27, 2022.
- Although no opening date has been announced for the Connections Café and Eatery at EPCOT, the new quick service restaurant is getting ready quickly.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Last Friday, the beloved “Usatama on the Run!” headed back to Tokyo Disneyland, so naturally we were there to capture the Usatama hunters hard at work trying to disentangle the troublesome eggs with bunny ears before they could wreak too much havoc on the park.
- CAMP and Disney teamed up for their first-ever Mickey & Friends Experience opening in New York City on May 28.
- Marvel is hosting a new fan art contest, and the grand prize winner will receive a trip for two to the world premiere of “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.”
- Kristina Schake, who previously worked for President Biden, President Obama and Hillary Clinton, has been named the new vice president of global communications for The Walt Disney Company.
Watch today’s episode of Disney Entertainment News Today!
That’s all for today; we hope you enjoyed this daily recap. Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow!