This Black Friday – Friday, November 27 – customers can add âepic vacationsâ to their shopping list by taking advantage of the best package deal ever offered by Universal Orlando Resort – SAVE 40% on a 4-Day 4-Day Vacation Package nights combining theme park tickets and hotel accommodations (as low as $ 1,292 after savings, based on family of four).
- With limited quantities available, customers are encouraged to buy early as this exclusive offer is expected to be sold out.
- Available for travel from November 29, 2020 to April 30, 2021, the package includes:
- Four epic days of park-to-park access at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Guests planning to visit after February 28, 2021 can add access to Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park, a tropical oasis filled with experiences that are both relaxing and exciting, to their package.
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, where guests can enjoy lively, retro-themed rooms and suites and fun for the whole family, including soaking up the sun on the white sand beaches, two huge zero-entry pools and splash pads for the kids, float leisurely around the lazy river, strike out at the 10-lane Galaxy Bowl, savor something delicious at Bayliner Diner and more.
- Guests of the Universal Hotel also enjoy exclusive theme park benefits, such as early park admission to access parks before the general public and free transportation throughout the destination. And, guests of the Cabana Bay Beach Resort can enjoy a private and convenient walking entrance to Universal’s Volcano Bay, just steps from the hotel.
- Guests can start taking advantage of this unprecedented offer on Black Friday – Friday, November 27 – by visiting www.UniversalOrlando.com. Blackout dates and restrictions apply.
- Across Universal Orlando Resort, the health and safety of guests and team members remains a top priority as the destination continues to implement carefully managed procedures, including:
- Selection of guests and team members
- Enforce social distancing
- Require face coverings
- Limited capacity at theme parks, attractions and hotels
- Increase already aggressive cleaning and disinfection procedures