Universal Orlando today announced the relaunch of its popular “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive Vacation Package,” available now for reservation on a limited basis, with rates starting at $ 135 per person per night, on the basis of a group of four.
In addition to five-night accommodations and admission to Universal Orlando’s three world-class theme parks, package holders will enjoy breakfast at iconic restaurants in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, as well as than to receive a brand new set of specialty items and a shoot at the Shutterbutton Photography Studio.
With the recent launch of the Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure attraction and the upcoming debut of the spectacular new light-projecting experience, “Dark Arts at Hogwarts’s Castle” this fall, families and longtime fans will find new reasons to immerse yourself in the wizarding world of JK Rowling. âOne of the most spectacular themed fields ever â at Universal Orlando.
The exclusive Wizarding World of Harry Potter vacation package includes:
– Five-night hotel accommodation at the brand new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn & Suites. Alternative accommodations are, however, available at other properties in Universal Orlando, such as Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
– Five-day park-to-park entrance tickets for Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay Water theme park
– Breakfast at Leaky Cauldron at Universal Studios Florida and at the Three Broomsticks at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
– Early park entry each day (one hour before theme parks open) at Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure, AND Universal’s Volcano Bay
– Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
– Free transportation to Universal and Universal CityWalk theme parks
– NEW: Souvenir box with a special theme, containing: Welcome letter; Travel planning guide; Luggage tag set with Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger (a set of three per pack); and a Hogwarts Railroad thong (one per person)
– NEW: Session at Shutterbutton Photography Studio (located in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley), which includes an exclusive 8×10 photo print and commemorative DVD photo album
The special package offer is valid on bookings made until December 9, 2020 for travel until December 31, 2020.
For more information visit UniversalOrlando.com