Are you attending any of the upcoming runDisney events? We have the perfect hotel deal for you! The JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa offers an epic hotel package for runners and their fans. Read on to find out more!
From November 4-7, Walt Disney World Resort and runDisney will host the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend, welcoming runners of all ages and experience levels to kick off the 2021-2022 runDisney season. To celebrate, JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa is launching the Disney Marathon Runner Package, giving athletes, their friends and family the chance to stay close to the magic and save money.
According to a press release, this vacation offer includes the following:
JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek’s Disney Marathon Runner Package promotes the well-being and comfort of race participants and includes:
- Resort credit of $ 75 per night to be used at any of the 7 hotel restaurants or in the 10,000 square foot spa
- A late check-out at 2 p.m.
- A free early morning shuttle that will take runners to the starting points of the races.
In addition, during the race weekend, the luxury resort will present:
- A ‘Nourish Your Sole’ spa treatment at the Spa by JW
- Health-focused meal selections at the unqualified food bazaar inspired by Melissa Sallman’s own ongoing research, with items such as seared Atlantic salmon with spaghetti squash and grilled broccolini, a chicken breast organic with sweet potatoes and asparagus, and a collection of drinks to energize and hydrate.
As you can see from the images below, the hotel is beautiful – and some rooms even have a view of the theme park!
Note that this vacation package is offered in honor of the upcoming runDisney event weekends. So that means you can take advantage of JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek’s Disney Marathon Runner Package if you plan to stay during the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon (valid stay dates for this fall are November 2-8, 2022). Or if you come to Walt Disney World Resort during the other runDisney weekends in 2022 (listed below), you can also take advantage of this vacation offer:
- Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, which will take place January 5-9, 2022
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend, February 24-27, 2022
- runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend, which takes place from March 31 to April 3, 2022
Are you planning to head to Disney World for a runDisney weekend? Let us know in the comments!